Gtx3576R.

xrr40l

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 13d

A manual would be great fun with this turbo

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 5m 7d

So it does seem the consensus is this is the best set-up for a quick street car. But why does everybody seem to want to be the fastest guy between a set of lights? That just leads to fines, loss of licence and even loss of the vehicle these days. How often are you actually using even this baby turbo to it's full potential on the street?

Also, how much does a quick squirt against someone on the street mean? A myriad of things not to do with either car could determine a winner. I've been given the chopped sign when I didn't even realise I was in a "race" lol

I understand it depends what you want to use the car for. But the only place you could really open up the car is a track. And the bigger turbo is king there. Unless you plan on running nothing but tight, low gear, technical circuit tracks. In which case you should probably sell the taxi and buy an Evo or similar.

All my opinion obviously. I'd be interested to read others ideas on the questions I've posed.

Can't answer for Biz (well I can coz I know his answer but I won't hehe) but I love the baby gtx

Had another tune put in my G6 yeasterday -- almost 21.5psi at 3200 (coz older and reflexes arent as good as the youung folk so a bit of lag for me thanks) and still holding 17 and a half at 5600 (max power) will do me fine thank you very much ;)

Just wondering what I'm gunna break next :(

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

Guessing its bottom end spool that makes a quick street car I.e. up to 140ish km/h.

After those speeds is where the bigger turbos start closing the gap.

No one seems to "race" these days....because of the reasons you posted above. Its just P platers who love to try and hand out the chops lol

Only guy I've read who is using this to its full potential on the streets is Bizkets (and Don I suppose too lol)

• Like 1

After 140 you say

bahahahahaha

I'm not joking -- that's where mine takes off again (and I do mean 'again').......farken freak of a turbo :) :) :)

• Like 1