Gtx3576R.

xrr40l

• Member For: 17y 10m 23d

His claims may be legit but showing the complete rpm range that it makes boost takes away any doubts for those doubting, if so they would be a good thing

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

1k is with your old core and quick spin up - she'll be right deal. I know plenty of GT's that have died jamming E85 into 'em little own a billet wheel with same bearing pack. $1200 for new but...still 3" front hybrid. $1350 gets you out of the box new GTX with 4" front and anti-surge. No brainer imo.

• Like 1

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

It's lively down low but really boogies from 2500. Third gear it just pulls a lot harder than the little huffer did at wot. Mid range is exceptional. That 80 - 120+kph zone is ballistic. Honestly, that's where I enjoy this turbo the most. At that road speed it has no real lag. Just stand on it and hang on.

The MTA750 pulled a bit harder at the top end but it had lag when you punched it at the same speeds and worse from rest. It felt asthmatic by comparison. Kinda pre season training carrying a few kegs vs trim and match fit, lol.

As has been said many times - horses for courses. I'm still very happy with this turbo.