Gtx3576R.

xrr40l

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 2d

You can hear me easing it in at start of vid. I also run 285 nitto semis. On eth can fry them at 140 if ya wish.

I dont see how an earlier spooling turbo with more power down low is of benefit. It will just spin more. Use the lag for traction and ramp up into it.

• Member For: 10y 11m 22d

imo the gtx76 is a great turbo, but If u compare it to a standard gt3582,,, the results from both of them are very similar ..............

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 5m 18d

3rd gear is a slug . If I spin the wheels in 2nd and click into 3rd, it will keep skating

Ryno, let me know the next time you're down here , wouldn't mind seeing a car doing 3rd gear skids . The power is still there because we are both doing low to mid 130's down the strip

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 2d

Yeah for sure! Ive had coil, fuel pump problems and best run had the handbrake half stuck on. Im hoping it will go 135+mph. Your definately making the power for roll on 3rd gear wheelspin, seems wierd mine still does it with traction control on.

With the power and no lag Bombers has id imagine it would be even more of a wheelspin beast. I think the 76 would be very agressive coming onto boost.

Edited by RynoF6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 27d

how the hell do you lose traction at 140? 100 is pretty much the max for me . If I select 3rd gear in manual mode and mash foot to floor, it never spins

My car with 325rwkw will turn 2nd with 275 NT05s if I feed it on.

I would have thought yours would do 3rd or even 4th with an extra 150rwkw and 245s.