Bonnet Bulge!

Philz_T

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 11d

How's this for service.

1, Ordered my bra from Car Bra Australia on Tuesday night by phone (they answer up to 10pm EST apparently) after being prompted to get off my arse by this thread.

2, The lady assured me they would make and ship it for me on Wednesday and I would have it by Thursday.

3, Sure enough, it was dropped off here yesterday sometime and was sitting on my desk this morning when I got back.

Impressed !

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 6m 10d

There amazing hey! I got mine very quick 2!

I put in on one day and one of the little clips got caught on the mesh just after I got mine was so pissed off (was completely my fault) so went for a drive out to cambellfield (where the factory is) and asked if I could get it repaird. The bloke repaired it then and there for me and did an awesome job and took me for a tour around the factory amazing place!

He didn't charge me for the repair either!

Great people highly recommend!

• Member For: 11y 4m 17d

Hi all,

Ordered my bra from Australia carbra on Tuesday lunch was hear by Wednesday lunch look good will be fitting this week end. $475 but in the long run I'm sure it will be worth it.

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 25d

Hi guys

Bad news the bloke I was getting my bonnet from damaged it so I didn't end up getting a bit shattered! :o(

That didnt happen to be one from cronulla on ebay?

• Member For: 12y 6m 10d

Not sure it was on eBay and the bloke lived in colac. It was nitro coloured and mint condition. I was ment to pick up on sat and on the Friday night he massaged me telling me his dad left something leaning up against it and has chips all over it! He was a very nice and helpful bloke telling me that and he said I could have it for free. But I just wanted it already painted so I could wack it straight on my car no painting etc.