2014 FH Falcon

Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 7d

I have seen quite a few around Melbourne...

There is a XR8 that lives right near me, follow him to the freeway most mornings, tried to get him to push it along next to me but wasn't interested haha

Also had a bit of fun driving next to a new xr6 turbo as well

I actually like the look of them a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d

Drove passed NSW Police Fleet Services in Minto tonight...and they have the FGX XR6Ts ready for deployment with the same Brembo brake and FPV wheel package as the FG...spotted a silver one...looked really good...

Edited by boost69

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Ah here's the thread, thanks

GWn5Tp7.jpg

YhIT3pk.jpg

• Donating Members

They look good...only frustrating thing, is that they didn't update the interior...so sitting in one you just feel like you're sitting in an FG...I have driven the current VF SV6...and from an interior perspective it made the interior of my FG feel archaic...

It makes it hard to update to an FGX from an FG, because essentially you're spending all the this money to update to a car that essentially drives, and feels exactly the same as the car you're updating from.

It made sense to update from a BF to an FG....not sure if it makes sense to update from an FG to an FGX...

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Yeah that's the general consensus and I think it's pretty sensible.

• Member For: 10y 5m 10d

Went through the exercise of updating from an fg. mk2 to an X , not worth the cost of changing. I decided to spend the $ on brakes, shocks and engine mods instead. Now I have a fg that stops, rides nice and accelerates for a fraction of the cost.

• Like 3

• Donating Members

Guys,

I was just reading this article and where it talks about the G6E Turbo, there's a statement made from some big shot...

"according to Ford Vice-President Asia Pacific Product Development, Tallangatta boy Trevor Worthington, there is a lot more urge that can be safely released from this motor without compromising longevity."...

(it would have been good if they did actually up the power on the T since you can safely do so...I also guess that means these mtotors can handle the mods we throw at them)

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/60335/2015-falcon-fgx-range-review-falcon-lpi-g6e-ecoboost-and-g6e-turbo