2014 FH Falcon

Dagabond

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y

Dont like it either. The rear reminds me of some of the newer audi/beamer or some other car. Cant put my finger on it right now.

Dissaponted in the interior. Right now an hsv looks more appealing ffs.

hey buds your thinking Jaguar xf rear end..lol but I like the jags so that's why I don't mind the rears.

interior, yeah the seats havnt bloody changed since 2002 but that's from what I can see? same as what another member said,there tech is new to ford but a long way off any jap car..lol cant compare interior to the vf in no way, shape or form does it come close and im a ford guy..haha

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

Is that the final interior though? Wasn't there mention/hint somewhere along the line that it's not?

Either way I'll still be thinking seriously about grabbing one...fcks me which one though.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 7d

XR8 Tab ;) It sounds like it's going to be the best bang for buck buy. 335kw Miami, Rspec suspension, 9" rear wheels with 275 tyres and an interior not too dissimilar to the FG MK2 GT's. High 11's with just a tune in an auto.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d

I like the blue colour.

I think what throws you off is that the new front and rear ends don't follow the natural evolutionary progression of the XR.

As in when I look at an FG XR, I can see how the front end does look like that sleek, aggressive, aerodynamic “falcon” look...(falcon as in the bird)

So to me the FG looks like a complete car, as in the front end, matches the rear end, and everything in between.

Where as the FGX seems like a "copy and paste" job of the front end and rear end, to a body that wasn’t really meant for it.

They have copy and pasted a front end that possibly really doesn't represent the next step in the evolution of the car.

They have taken it from looking like an aggressive falcon (I’m talking about the bird here)…to looking like a snake which I believe the Mustang is modelled on.

Not sure if this makes sense, as it’s hard to put down in words.

I probably sound like David Attenborough

Though after saying all that, I’m sure the look will grown on me, just need more time to adjust to the contrasting look of the car…

Edited by boost69

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 4d

prob will look ok with decent rims and height, but as said by many the new Expensive Daewoo has it all over the new ford..... sadly

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 20d

nah, I reckon they have tried to copy the new Mazda 3 look. load of crap as I saw one late last night while filling up at the bowser.

Shocking, even if they change the interior, it does not interest me at all.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 23d

That arse end though...

Im not sure what my next car will be to be perfectly honest, I doubt it will be a ford as I dont want the same interior as what I have now.