2014 FH Falcon

Dagabond

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Yep I checked out my mates VF R8. I reckon its mint. I am going to buy a R8 wagon tomorrow when he picks his up. Hope they have a silver one.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

I like the rear of the VF HSV, but the fronts a bit bland.

And the Ford is still a Ford, nothing special. A bit sad for a final swan song IMHO.

New supercharged VF Maloo coming out, now that will be interesting :wwww: Only 150 of them to be made.

And yeah, white is the colour for a GTS.

Edited by johno

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

Yep I checked out my mates VF R8. I reckon its mint. I am going to buy a R8 wagon tomorrow when he picks his up. Hope they have a silver one.

Agree being a family man I to would be happy to have a wagon but also wouldnt mind a ute.

There is also a standard ute with the walkinshaw W427 sounds sweet.

Edited by Pixy Angel

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m

Yeah, in regards to interior I have sat in a VF SS, and to me it looks very modern.(I actually like it allot)

Getting straight back in the FG you can really see how its interior is getting out dated.

Though driving an FG XR6T just makes up for everything. I have had mine for 2 years now and even though its stock as a rock I still get excited driving it.

I have driven more modern cars, which are less powerful and after a while I just get bored no matter how modern the interior looks.I literally crave getting back in my FG and experiencing that boost...lol

Having said that, It would have been nice if the FG X did get an interior update also, as you would have just been improving an already great all rounder car.

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 4m 16d

If the interior looks same as the FG I'm afraid the XR8 will lose out. I don't mind the exterior, but seeing in the flesh is a must. I know it will drive and perform well. I would never buy a Commodom because I have never been a fan. It will be XR8, Mustang GT, or if they both don't cut it when I drive them , an AMG A45........ That I have driven and it is an absolute mind blowing weapon! But a bit hard on the ride..................:( There's compromises everywhere. I'm hoping the Mustang will tick all the boxes.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

So it's pretty much FG MKIII

FG X they're calling it (not FH)

Seems a lot more appropriate - more of a facelift than a new model.