Herrod Motorsport Stealth Computer Module

gt-turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d

It proves the whole politics associated with the shutdown of the xcal1 isn't over and its truly a f*cked situation for everyone who was screwed and had to buy a new xcal3.

NO tuner can use a XCAL1 anymore.. Except for Herrod.. How is that not surprising..

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 11d

right thanks guys. thought I had a bargain there. was told it would increase my boost to 8psi and make the car more fuel efficient. I paid $400 for it when there $1300 on the ipv.co.nz site. ill attempt a money back deal so heres hoping. am listening just don't want to accept it. cheers.........

Being that you quoted a NZ website, where bouts in NZ are you and we may be able to put your onto a tuner near to you.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

It proves the whole politics associated with the shutdown of the xcal1 isn't over and its truly a fucked situation for everyone who was screwed and had to buy a new xcal3.

NO tuner can use a XCAL1 anymore.. Except for Herrod.. How is that not surprising..

Surely your not suggesting a company with a semi monoply on the market would render a production obselete to the general populous purely to increase sales and profits?

Preposterous!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

I'm somewhat disappointed it wasn't already done.

But back to the topic of businesses engaging in unconscionable conduct, I can't believe for a second that Herrod/SCT would be part of dodgy antics after their track record. :idunno:

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

derr

that's been covered already. why help a customer out, when you can just make them pay for another box? man's gotta eat ya know

so its back to racks boobs

thanks.