Herrod Motorsport Stealth Computer Module

gt-turbo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 18d

Could have been worse. I seen one on eBay 3 weeks ago. $950 buy it now, I emailed the seller and there reply was " but I bought it for $1500 so it must be good" I told them to call 3 performance shops and confirm what I said about it. Funny thing was the listing was removed 1 hour later...... Poor Knut binned it :) I bet op ended up with it lol

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

right thanks guys. thought I had a bargain there. was told it would increase my boost to 8psi and make the car more fuel efficient. I paid $400 for it when there $1300 on the ipv.co.nz site. ill attempt a money back deal so heres hoping. am listening just don't want to accept it. cheers.........

Top reply as I imagine you're feeling pretty sh!t right about now... but good news is you will soon forget it when you get a custom tune from a reputable shop on an XCal3. Here's to the future!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

They may take our land

may take our lives

may take our xcals

But they will never take

Our racks!

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d

Just to throw a spanner in the works (but no racks), my old man has one of these in his BF GT-P. It was tuned with one in 05 straight out of factory and received a touch up from Rob Herrod in June this year using that box. He said they're clearly obsolete but still can be used. Not worth dad upgrading to an x3 and a retune when he didn't modify anything just had a touch up cause it was down 20rwkw.

Feel free to correct me but pretty sure they can still be used. I'd be ringing Rob Herrod and see what he says

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

interesting, we have been told that it can't be done at all, as a tuner with current software, we can not even communicate with the box at all, I was under the impression that Herrod could not even do it, only the previous supplier or somebody with a real early version of advantage.

• Like 1