Monster Ford 750

Blue Oval

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 12d

needs bigger turbo then

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 29d

I like put just a little to big..........lol.

I'll be happy to have a Ford Raptor, very nice truck

Ford Raptor very nice 4x4 truck they are built extremely tough, heaps of under body protection and beefed up suspension. Raptors are built and tested to go airborne to do off road jumps.

They had to do some major changes to get them through the assembly line.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 23d

Was in the states recently , and these and other very large monster trucks occupy the highways. If it's not the sight of them in your rear vision mirror , it will be the full noise of the off road tyres that will have you weaving the traffic ahead of you to get as far away as possible .

If you think they are intimidating on the highway, wait ,until one pulls up next to you in the supermarket lot...

I saw the strangest think, a mother of two , with her shopping trying to load the shopping , kids and then herself in a monster truck ..

• Member For: 14y 2m 13d

CRaptors are gay as in Kalgoorlie w.a. a few have been bought by guys thinking they are wicked but they are weak as and can't take the conditions typical ford sh*te like ball joints and bushes etc so guys are selling them flat out and buying landcruiser diesel v8s which are tough as all f@#$ck we drive them for work and they are nearly unstopabel have gone through some crazy sh*t in a cruiser that a ford would never do but not 20ft high jumps because they are only for raptors lol