Cruise 16/08/2013 Rj Meet And Chill

mcinnes

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 1d

What up ladies xD

Bellato (Pretty sure I've spelt your name wrong again) and myself are going to head out to the RJ's and braddon meet next week, so we were wondering who else wanted to come and hang out :)

Most of the guys get there about 8-8:30PM so I was thinking meet up somewhere at 7, and then all cruise in and hang out :) Or we can all just meet there at 8

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

Bullet I spoke to your mrs and she said you can have the night off and go for a cruise with the boys lol

Just checked the weather and looks like the chance of rain just got worse for friday and then heaps saturday and sunday!

Pretty sure the weather gods just don't want me to wash my car lol

• Member For: 11y 1m 17d

Bullet I spoke to your mrs and she said you can have the night off and go for a cruise with the boys lol

Just checked the weather and looks like the chance of rain just got worse for friday and then heaps saturday and sunday!

I've been away for 5 weeks and my falcon is absolutely filthy too as I won't let the MRS wash it haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 16d

haha too funny, nah got heaps of family coming down to help with the move so can't escape. Also if its really going to mega rain Saturday we might have to do a bit of moving Friday night. Hopefully the rain holds off long enough Saturday.

My cars dirtier the a fyshwick Friday night, it's crying for a wash too lol.

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d

or just go to carlovers "after hours", take your own bucket n sponge, and just use their pressure washer.....

not that im talking from experience..... tuggy one has taps near audiotech FYI

• Like 1