450Lph In Tank Walbro Kit ... Which Kit?

• Member For: 10y 8m 12d

Is there much work involved fitting them into the original cradle? As much as id love a drop in plug and play I dont mind a little bit of work if the pump kit comes with all parts needed to fit it up to the old cradle.

and yah even though we dont have E85 here, id still want it compatible for when we do finally get it up this way.

Edited by BlueOvalPower

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Is there much work involved fitting them into the original cradle? As much as id love a drop in plug and play I dont mind a little bit of work if the pump kit comes with all parts needed to fit it up to the old cradle.

and yah even though we dont have E85 here, id still want it compatible for when we do finally get it up this way.

Hi Blue Oval

You will find if you replace the pump only you will have 2 problems.

High fuel pressures and wiring not handling currant draw.

Both these 2 items will dramataclly lower the fuel delivery from your larger pump.

If you are interested we can supply a total package which includes correct plug and play/wiring relay kit, high flow fuel presure regulator and correct intank canister.

This will ensure your system is a direct replacemant without any hassles.

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Yah sounds good to me KPM, should of bought it with the injectors I just got from you lol

Let me know if we can help in any capacity.

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 9m 5d

does any 1 know what size resister should be used with 1 of these pumps for correct pressure , sozz to try undercut kpm as this is my quick fix til I can afford and utilize your big dual banger

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 7d

It won't be that simple, as pressure and flow will change over the whole rev range. You could grab yourself a Flash tuner and try tune the pump to your engine on the road, then if you still cant get it right then you'll need to modify your fuel rail reg.

• Like 1