Mustang Returns To Oz

Pixy Angel

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

Yep, My liking of Fords ends with the FG. Shame to the Mustang name for Ford to release this crap looking car.

if you don't like it don't buy it simple. but to say pretty will Fark em. so I guess when the mustang or the Taurus is in the v8's your going to support the opposite team

post-70785-0-72808800-1386729665_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Member For: 12y 11m 24d

^^^^ I agree with this guy! Just because people don't like it doesn't mean it's sh!t or isn't going to sell. They're just going to appeal to a niche. I love ford and always have so. Yeah there's models I don't particularly like doesn't mean I HATE ford now. Good riddance to those that would betray.

• Like 1

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

I for one I love the falcon and that's why I'll never sell mine. but would love to have a mustang in the driveway aswell. one last one ;)

post-70785-0-48339500-1386732566_thumb.j

Edited by BiZkets

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

It seems like there is enough room to put two turbos in the engine bay and a comfy place for the intercooler

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/mmfp_1301_ford_mustang_hellion_eliminator_twin_turbo_kit_install/photo_01.html

My next step is V8 twin turbo so a second hand Mustang down the road would certainly be a consideration. Its not the best looking car but it will be relatively cheap and do the job.

Edited by turbotrana
  • Like 2

• Member For: 11y 8m 9d

my old man will be getting to 2 litre ecoboost mustang as he doesnt want a v8 and looks like they wont bring a v6 varient to australia, I hope all models kick off so atleast then u might be able to take the 2 litre to the shop and there will be plenty of aftermarket parts to put on it for extra killer wasps

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

It seems like there is enough room to put two turbos in the engine bay and a comfy place for the intercooler

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/mmfp_1301_ford_mustang_hellion_eliminator_twin_turbo_kit_install/photo_01.html

My next step is V8 twin turbo so a second hand Mustang down the road would certainly be a consideration. Its not the best looking car but it will be relatively cheap and do the job.

Stuff it.Twin turbo a new one I say...

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Thinking about it - how huge will the special parts bin be compared to what we have with the Falcons now?

Full marks for all the work that's done on the current line up we have, but there's sure to be so much more to choose from when we can dip into all the work that's done hotting up the Mustangs in the US.

• Like 1