• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

NO UTE FOR YOU

Soup-Nazi.jpg

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

Hello - Aren't the pictures shown above of the GT500 Shelby which are currently available for around mid to high $100's depending whether a demo shipped from the states (say $160k+) or used for $130's . Are we now saying that not Shelby 's but something in the same vein is going to be available post Ford for around $60's ?????

If so, what will that mean to the owners of current F6 and GT models ??? .

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

I'll be buying a new f6 soon , am I making a huge mistake ???? Halp plz suggestions ????

My cousins, uncles sister died and left me monies for a new car.

No your not.I dont think we are getting the hipo mustang models anyway.As far im aware,they are v6 and atmo v8 only...

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

Hello - Aren't the pictures shown above of the GT500 Shelby which are currently available for around mid to high $100's depending whether a demo shipped from the states (say $160k+) or used for $130's . Are we now saying that not Shelby 's but something in the same vein is going to be available post Ford for around $60's ?????

If so, what will that mean to the owners of current F6 and GT models ??? .

Nothing.

• Member For: 12y 3m 15d

Do I mention something as Boring as . . . the insurance costs?? A while back, my OZ delivered S15 was 3.2K less NCB. I'd say an import like that will be the same.

• Member For: 11y 10m 1d

The current rear end of the Mustang looks like a Toy Car with it's crappy white strikes on the tail lights, I liked the 2006 era Models much more.

The interior also is nothing flash all to square and bulky.

For a car starting at $60,000 it better have decent power, would be awesome to have a Straight 6 Turbo Mustang

• Member For: 10y 8m 11d

I seriously doubt Ford Aus are currently seeing the demand for a large sedan to bother going through the cost of importing and complying it. They'll probably import something to replace Territory with something like that Ranger SUV (which will just be another car they can't supply) and hope Mustang covers the gaps. I just hope they don't try and call them the FPV F6 and GT...