Blkphn's Velvet G6E-T

BLKPHN

• Member For: 16y 5m 20d

So I haven't been on these forums for a while... A long while. After selling my BfmkII F6 a few years ago I'm back in a turbo falcon.

I recently bought a Velvet G6E-T with the Cashmere interior, Its pretty clean but lots of little things I want to do to make it immaculate like my car's normally are.

So far I've just been getting all the fluid's changed and sorting out a decent transcooler set up to bypass the heat exchanger. As this is my First ZF I don't really want to have the caramel milkshake, In the past all my cars have been manual. To date I have changed the Oil, Oil filter, Fuel filter, Coolant, Diff oil, put the Earls turbo oil feed line filter on.

As for Future Mods I'm not going to go all out like I did with my BF F6, I just want to set it up nice., I'd like to get a LSD under it, they struggly so hard to keep traction in stock form.

for nostalgia sake my old F6,

DSC04791.jpg

An now the G6E-T

G6ETurbo004_zps29b2d251.jpg

G6ETurbo001_zps40a0a68f.jpg

G6ETurbo_zpsd28e7176.jpg

G6ETurbo002_zps0489cd8e.jpg

G6ETurbo003_zps300d1cef.jpg

• Like 1

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

welcome back to the turbo mate.

I see the mudflaps have already been removed.. They do look sooooo much better without them. Too scared to take mine off as the roads (lack of drainage) where I live absolutely suk and I live right next to the biggest river in the country so I guess the council thinks that all the road rubbish will just flow into that.

Make sure you hit up the poll here --> http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/74253-age-of-g6et-owners/ and enjoy your new car.

Was in love with your f6. Set of 19" g6et wheels will top it off

The Old F6 still always has a special place.. I miss it bad sometimes.

welcome back to the turbo mate.

I see the mudflaps have already been removed.. They do look sooooo much better without them. Too scared to take mine off as the roads (lack of drainage) where I live absolutely suk and I live right next to the biggest river in the country so I guess the council thinks that all the road rubbish will just flow into that.

Make sure you hit up the poll here --> http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/74253-age-of-g6et-owners/ and enjoy your new car.

Yeah I actually replaced in the inner rear splash guards as they were pretty trashed from all the country diving it has done.

It is need of a decent detail. It has been hit with a orbital buffer by someone who doesn't know how to use one and it has mild ghost marks all over it not a huge problem, I'll correct it when over a weekend soon.

Welcome back..need a name & sig change.

I know a bloke... :innocent:

Yeah a Sig change for sure the Name will stay as its the same on all the other forums I'm a part of.

wheels ey?????

I see the old f6 is for sale at the moment, I think a caryard has it.

Really where is it advertised?

I have seen the BA with the plates BLKPHN for same but it's defiantly not my old one.

Edited by BLKPHN

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

Welcome back mate its about time............. :pandalol:

Car looks great my fav colour is Velvet and to have the cashmere your on a winner. Best combo in the G6ET range, well apart from mine