Playstation 4 Or Xbox One ?

sct911

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

I've been an xbox supporter for 12 years and I can tell you I wont be purchasing Microsoft's next gen console.

First up, Requires constant internet connection to play even offline single player games. you don't have the internet, or the internet is down. GG you have purchased 600$ worth of plastic.

Second, "DRM" You finished playing a good game and want to lend it to your friend(s)?, well you can't now unless you purchase an online key for it which then renders it useless on your console. Buying/selling used games requires the same procedure.

Has to have the stupid kinect connected to the console even when not in use and hardly anyone will be using it as it's a peice of sh*t, No-one cares about all this futuristic controller-less gameplay, I want to sit on my couch after work and use a control to move my character, not flail around like an idiot.

In all I refuse to support a company that clearly doesn't want to support it's customers and just wants to cash in.

P.S It's also a more expensive product that has inferior hardware specs.

The Xbox One features a custom eight-core x86 CPU, a 500GB hard drive, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, USB 3.0, HDMI in and out ports, and WiFi.

The Sony PS4 has an single-chip eight-core AMD Jaguar custom low power x86-64 APU with a Radeon based graphics engine, 8GB of GDDR5 RAM and a Blu-ray optical disc drive.

Sony's rebuttle to Xbox's DRM.

Edited by AaronXR
  • Like 4