The End Of Ford Aus.

tab

• Member For: 10y 11m 16d

Lol johno, china's middle class is nearly on par with the US. They're buying bimmers and mercs not $600 cars.

This report is from 3 years ago:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app

Edited by vxr50t
  • Like 1

• Member For: 13y 2m 10d

That makes for interesting reading SuckSqueezeBangBlow. So what's the answer? Don't borrow for anything? Create mini communities?

Either way it doesn't help the Falcon :(

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 8d

Indeed - I wouldn't be feeling to happy if I had a car currently on the production line.

Care factor of the workers will have taken a nose dive today :(

That said - I wouldn't be feeling too happy if I was a worker on the production line or associated industries today.

Bad news indeed.

Thanks I have one on the line at the moment but not to worry its got 5 years warranty if on the road by the end of June, so they can fix anything that goes wrong.

It is a shame we are loosing a classic Australian Icon company. But there is not to much we in Australia can make at all at the moment as other country's pay less wages and make everything cheaper that we can.

• Member For: 13y 2m 9d

Being a ford employee... It's interesting to read everyone's opinion as to why this happened and what should've been done. If only it was as simple as all these ideas and opinions make it out to be. Trust me when I say it's a lot more complicated.

• Like 1

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d

It's not really that complicated....getting to the top of the food chain to who has caused it is the only hard part.

The rich elitist barstards who have more farkin money that they or the next 30 generations of their immediate family will ever need called in a few margins and have tipped the world on it is ear.

Money is not an entity let it blow beyond the simplistic scale they placed on it and let all humanity prosper from it. So what if we are all hocked to the eyeballs you make the crap print us more.

Jeebuz that almost sounds like a Buf rant.... :crazypilot:

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

After years of owning V8's (Expensive Daewoo and Ford) I stepped into my 1st XR6T about 1 month ago.

I regret taking so long to make the switch because no V8 I ever owned was as ballastic as this thing.

I guess this will have to be my 1st and last XR6T. I will be hanging on to this one until it falls apart.

Has there been any anouncement about the future of FPV?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

Buffabond, nice one hahaha.