What To Stay Away From

MFR31

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3d

You know those mazda 6 mps's go pretty cheap in the 2005-07 range.. AWD 2.3L turbo 10.something comp. and have a reasonably good box backing them too.. main weaknesses are rear diff bush and timing chain tensioner which can be checked very easily..

Anyway good cheap car to get you around wont loose much money on it def. a bang for buck car until you get the req. coin for the g.

Just a though anyway LOL I drove one the other day (07 model) and they f*ckin crack for a little stocker haha handle good too. better kw/kg than a rexy too

• Member For: 12y 4m 11d

Yeah - save for the FG and buy a bunky with inbuilt tailshaft shake and WONDERFUL 4 speed autos ....... There are plenty of them around ....... they have SS badges on them

• Member For: 10y 11m 6d

I dont really need anything right away because I work for 4-6 weeks out of the country at a time, so I dont think I will go the way of a mazda, and no chance of a Late model camira haha

thanks for the help though I will shop around for a while and see what I can find

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

So Dags I think you are really cool

Edited by ms700
spam post removed...

• Member For: 14y 8m 3d

great choice of compromise brother... guy @ work bought an 05 BA turbo(115000kms) for 12k... awesome buy & hes wrapt....AND unlike my BF...has no rear end suspension knock @ all!!!!! Told him to watch his car!! LOL.. Am sure there are even better buys out there