Nsw And Act

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

Is there a limit to the amount of people you can bring in with each car?

Do you mean how many ppl can drive your car? For wakefield on a public day anyway you have to pay per driver, and if they have lots of sessions and the main driver is in a faster group than what the secondary (or whatever) drivers are capable of, well the car stays in the faster group so something to keep in mind if other drivers aren't as confident, or fast.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

You can bring a full car if you like but on the track driver only. So yes you can bring your mummy and daddy.........lol

Edited by ANGEL#3
  • Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 10d

You can bring a full car if you like but on the track driver only. So yes you can bring your mummy and daddy.........lol

I know sessions on club days that aren't timed you are allowed a passenger, eg scare the sh*t out of your other half ;) if we start looking like it's going ahead I'd be keen to know if this is available for a session, would love to take my wife around as a passenger.... might be some extra requirements though but yeah be good to find out, that way DD-XR-6T can take his mummy and daddy around ;) jk :P

• Like 2

• Member For: 11y 24d

Lol nooo my little brothers want to come aswell. So driver only is it? Sucks a little but could be worse lol

• Member For: 11y 2m 18d

I won't commit until I know when it is. I'm already taking days off in September to go to Muscle Car Masters, so if this is during the week and I'm rostered on (I do four-on-four-off) then I won't be making it.