senna_T

• Member For: 10y 4m 28d

Slo mo clearly shows rossi looking forwad for the entire duration of the contact. As mm headbuts his knee after leaning in on him, rossi clearly jerks his leg in a fark off karnt kind of movement. I think they both got what they deserve for being a couple of sooks.

Gratz to the honorable lorenzo on his championship....well he needs to finish at least 8th next race and rossi would need to finish outside the top 2. I think he will charge through the field but will hit a brick wall around 3rd place id say....if anything this has made for an exciting final race...

Edited by barnz
  • Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 23d

For Rossi to take the title:

Lorenzo/Rossi result for next race would need to be at least as below:

1/2

2/3

3/6

4/9

5/11

I can see Rossi making it back to 6th realistically, so Lorenzo would need to be either 1st or 2nd to feel safe.

Knowing that - it will put a heap of pressure on him, especially as he sees Rossi whittling down the riders ahead of him each time he passes his pit board. If Marquez, Pedrosa. Iannone or others are able to keep pace with Lorenzo and not let him get the break then he's going to have to keep pushing hard - fighting not only the riders with him, but also the one far behind.

One thing Rossi's always been great at is making his way through lesser riders to head back to the points.I doubt he'll have a chance of making it to the leading pack, but if there's only 3 riders in the front group, a couple behind that are out of touch with them and then the rest, then I reckon 6th would be about where he'd end up.

With that - it would take every single variable to continue working in his favour - none of the riders actually racing with Lorenzo crashing out (unless they all do) and at least 2 of those willing to fight all the way to the flag and prevent Lorenzo from winning. Pedrosa, Iannone I can see doing that - MM, not so much lol.

Wet race would mix it up greatly, as will the willingness of the back of the grid to let Rossi do his own race or wanting to mix it up with him. Can definitely see the likes of Miller deciding to race as Rossi catches and end up coming a cropper - potentially taking Rossi with him. Alternatively - there's also a few who can give Rossi a helping hand on his climb through the field - a nice tow down the straight, out of the way through corners etc. Natural attrition will also clear the path a little for him.

If Lorenzo can get the break and do what he does so well then it'll be all over after the 1st 5-7 laps.

• Member For: 10y 4m 28d

Your right I was wondering how the placings I mentioned would work lol...must have read it wrong. Wet weather would definitely mix it up alot, rossi is a gun in the rain there is no doubt, its like v8sc and guys like SVG in the wet. Its almost unfair..

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 23d

Odds are definitely in Lorenzo's favour.

If it's a clean race and Rossi manages to take the championship they he'll regain a fair bit of the respect he lost from me the last race.

Just hope the championship is won on the track, not with either (or both) of them crashing out.

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 21d

It's just a shame Lorenzo has the personality of a wet fish. It will be hard for Rossi but my money is still on him

Marquez needs to be reprimanded for running into Rossi and nearly causing him to crash

The penalty has really spoilt a good championship fight

Edited by arronm
  • Like 1