senna_T

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 8d

Tried to knee him? Please. There are 2 contacts made in that corner. First mm rides into his knee. Second when he actually makes contact and goes down Rossi has looked back up the track and opened up the throttle.

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

Marquez said he was disappointed with Rossi's actions on track, and post-race in the stewards' room.

"We were having a good race up until the incident - we started a fight between us and I always passed without making contact with him," said Marquez.

"At Turn 14 he passed me on the inside and I saw him looking at me. I didn't know what to do.

"Then he kicked out at me, knocking my brake lever, and I crashed.

"Both what Valentino said to race direction and what he did on the track has made me disappointed.

"I've never seen anything like it: a rider kicking another rider."

But Spaniard Lorenzo had called for Rossi to be punished, adding: "It's clear that he took Marquez off."

"Marquez did not play with both of us, he played only with me," Rossi said.

"He isn't playing fair. He would prefer Lorenzo to win. He is angry at me for a personal matter."

But Spaniard Lorenzo had called for Rossi to be punished, adding: "It's clear that he took Marquez off."

Edited by bloodycrashboy
  • Like 1

• Member For: 10y 4m 9d

Watched it like 20 time's and its to hard to call without an on board from mm that would be definitive. Rossi is definitely hanging him out there and even looking him in the eye while he does it. BUT mm does appear to throttle up and turn in on him coming off 2nd best.

Hard to tell if its a kick or does infact get knocked off when mm turn in. In any case rossi should have sucked it up and pressed on aged ago. He probably would have got the title with persistence. Gonna be pretty hard starting the last race from last position...

• Like 1

Watched it like 20 time's and its to hard to call without an on board from mm that would be definitive. Rossi is definitely hanging him out there and even looking him in the eye while he does it. BUT mm does appear to throttle up and turn in on him coming off 2nd best.

Hard to tell if its a kick or does infact get knocked off when mm turn in. In any case rossi should have sucked it up and pressed on aged ago. He probably would have got the title with persistence. Gonna be pretty hard starting the last race from last position...

Rossi does not deserve to win the championship.

Lorenzo is a far better champion

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 4m 27d

Rossi was watching him, I have no issue with him driving MM out wide but he lined him up to take him out. Otherwise, why would he keep watching him like that? I agree with a previous comment, ever since he had a dig at stoner about the ducatis, tossi has really gone down hill. He was always a crowd pleaser and I liked him up til then. Its like he got too big for his boots and lost the love of pleasing the crowds and having fun. He is still a crazy good rider, have to be one of the best all time riders, but his attitude has made me change my support to others.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

Cool stuff going on with the race bike.

We're on the home stretch, which is lucky because its now leas than three weeks before the first Comp Bike meeting.

Brett from Pace Motorsport cut the base of the fuel tank out and is fitting some quick release fasteners so its now just a quick release engine cover.

post-48538-0-87560400-1445863053_thumb.j

Then he fabbed up this 5L fuel cell with the fuel pump mounted right behind it.

This mod means I wont have to run 10kgs of extra fuel to make sure the fuel pick on the bottom of the tank doesnt suck air at the hit.

post-48538-0-60482400-1445863228_thumb.j

post-48538-0-13245300-1445863309_thumb.j

This is the return line. Theres a pipe on the inside running to the bottom of the tank to stop fuel being aerated on return.

post-48538-0-11706600-1445863551_thumb.j

• Like 3

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Rossi ran him wide and kept looking at him to make his point. Marquez accelerated and lent into Rossi clipping him and knocking Rossi's foot of the footpeg. In doing so Marquez caused himself to crash.

Anyone knows that's standard practice, last lap, final corner, before flag at wanneroo........ Hang them out to dry...............

Edited by arronm
  • Like 2

Rossi ran him wide and kept looking at him to make his point. Marquez accelerated and lent into Rossi clipping him and knocking Rossi's foot of the footpeg. In doing so Marquez caused himself to crash.

Anyone knows that's standard practice, last lap, final corner, before flag at wanneroo........ Hang them out to dry...............

Marquez has made the statement that Rossi kicked his front handlebar, which of course was denied by Rossi.

Rossi was watching Marc till he was in the right position and deliberately kicked kicked him.

In the slow motion footage you can see Marc's helmet jerk backwards as Rossi's knee strikes him in the face.

Also, in the slow-mo there is something more than Rossi's foot being"knocked off" the peg, looking at Rossi's knee it actually moves backwards.

This backwards movement is not the direction of travel for a foot being "knocked" off the peg

If Rossi's foot had truly been knocked off, his knee should have moved forward and possibly downward if he was weighting the outside peg in the corner.