senna_T

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 12d

I swear you red lighted that 1st run must have been a 0.00 RT lol.

0.018 on that pass. A little close for comfort.

• Like 3

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d

Just replaced all the electrical switches on my 04 VFR. I noticed my kill switch was starting to play up on the MotoGP ride, so I ordered brand newies from Honda. Cost me around $330. Much more confident in the bike now, all the switches are working beautifully.

• Member For: 15y 5m 14d

I was in Brisbane toward the end of last year for a few weeks so decided to hit up some roads down there with some mates. Went up around Mt Mee, Mt Glorious and Nebo. Awesome roads to ride and was good to get out as I barely ride the bike up in Gladstone as theres all of about 3 corners in the whole area to ride and all the rest id be lucky to take 4wd on. Makes me wanna sell it and buy a jet ski some times haha would probably get more use out of one.

Anyway here are a couple vids my mate put up from his camera on his helmet of the rides we did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcBuoDXcqgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpIgsn53OkE

Another gladstonite hey??

Not a lot here is there. Do you ever ride out through calliope and up to the pub out on that road heading to monto? (I alwayd forget its name) a fair few nice sweepers on that road.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 12d

Yeah. Awesome news.

I checked out the Paris - Dakar rally teams when they came through Bamako back when they used to go through Africa and I was living in Mali.

This was when Yamaha was feilding the two wheel drive WR450 which killed em in the snow and slush but couldnt stay with the KTMs on the open dry stuff.

The conditions those guys had to compete in were seriously hard core back then and I'm sure its still the same.

Damage was everywhere.

We used to drive that country a lot and it beat the crap out of our Landcruisers, I wouldnt want to do it full tilt in or on anything.

Besides, Ive been in African hospitals and I wouldnt want to go there with any injuries !

• Like 1