senna_T

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 15d

You just went around more corners in one 8 minute video than we have in the whole state of WA.

Yeah,I'm kinda jelly.

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

I'm going to have to hang the GoPro off the back of mine and work out how slow I really am - am tipping you don't have any chicken strips ;)

Nice ride - was that a road you're familiar with?

• Like 1

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 19d

I'm going to have to hang the GoPro off the back of mine and work out how slow I really am - am tipping you don't have any chicken strips ;)

Nice ride - was that a road you're familiar with?

Ive lived in this present house, which is literally 2.5klm from the start of that video, for 18 years.

Used to ride this road at least 4 times a month, mixing it up with a once a month ride up the Gillies HWY (1 hour south from my house)

So Ive maybe surfed this stretch of bitumen 864 times, give or take a couple of hundred. :spoton:

This is the rear on my Ducati after a "spirited ride" up the Rex range north of Port Douglas

post-60962-0-03129900-1450721846_thumb.j

This is an old one of the rear of my GSXR 1000, I couldnt believe I got 9000klm out of it, (maybe a little bit past its use by date)

normally I would only get 4-5000klm, so I must have been taking it easy. :shocked:

post-60962-0-65073000-1450722041_thumb.j

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 12d

I was in Brisbane toward the end of last year for a few weeks so decided to hit up some roads down there with some mates. Went up around Mt Mee, Mt Glorious and Nebo. Awesome roads to ride and was good to get out as I barely ride the bike up in Gladstone as theres all of about 3 corners in the whole area to ride and all the rest id be lucky to take 4wd on. Makes me wanna sell it and buy a jet ski some times haha would probably get more use out of one.

Anyway here are a couple vids my mate put up from his camera on his helmet of the rides we did.

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

Nice ride - reminds me of around Kinglake over this way (except for the palm trees lol)

Were the roads pretty narrow, or was it just the angle on the GoPro that made it look tight?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 12d

Some were a bit narrow but majority weren't too bad, plenty of road room to throw it around corners so the camera makes it look a bit narrower then it was. My mates camera is a Drift Ghost HD. The footage on my Go-Pro doesnt look too bad. There are Lots of nice roads down SE QLD, Just wish I could get down there a bit more to do some riding.

• Like 2

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 15d

A few laps from the weekend.

This one smoked the tyre on the launch which cost me around 3 tenths at least and got an 8.78.

You can hear it let.go.

Same run from an iphone. The squeel is my missus getting excited.

This one is a pb 8.603. So close to a fifty!

I turned first gear down to wastegste pressure to try and hook that tear tyre up. About 300hp in first gear, 340 in second, then 360 up to the finish.

I have a theory for solving the wheel spin issue though so cant wait gor next round.

Edited by Boganspeed
  • Like 4