senna_T

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

Keen to do some advanced rider training since it's so different to what I am used to!

I did the Stay Upright Advanced riders course on my 1198 - fantastic day! Really enjoyed it. They have checkpoints around the track to practice your braking and other skills under the supervision of the instructors, but the rest of the track is your own..... then the last session is kickass!

Highly recommend it

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Did their Cornering and Braking one at the Island

Absolutely fantastic - picked up more in that day than I had in over a decade

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 4m 27d

Just test road a gsx1000s. Nice and comfy, almost telepathic steering, only got to around 7k rpm as it is literally on 120 ks old. Still had loads of pull, pretty comfy, 3 level traction control , abs, very nice, but reports are true, throttle is snatchy so have to be very controlled with the way you ride it . Made it hard to be smooth with on / off throttle transitions. Otherwise, awesome bike. Id get one if I could sort that one issue.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Thanks guys, it's nice to have a proper bike, the hyo served me well but it's just not very good when you ride something proper...lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

I made a last minute decision and whipped the TD04 off the exhaust manifold for the race bike.

I'm dropping it off tomorrow to the turbo shop and they're going to machine out the compressor housing and fit a bigger wheel and im also going to a billet wheel.

Ideally I'd just fit a GT28 or something and a new turbo manifold but this is a cheaper way to go without lots of messing around this close to the motor coming back to life.

Maybe next season.

Looking forward to some good numbers on the dyno and then some even better numbers on the strip.

post-48538-0-42437700-1441625509_thumb.j

post-48538-0-18314200-1441625623_thumb.j

• Like 1