senna_T

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d

High Ball....

gallery-index-2012-victory-highball-phot

Passed one of these on the freeway yesterday, bloke was riding in the slow lane with hazards on for some ghey reason...anyway, he was of larger stature Pat, about our size, and the bike looked stubbie and gay with the apes on it. It looked like if you nudged him on the shoulder he would have fallen off.

I liked the look of them before I saw this bike I'm now leaning towards the Judge.

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

P@, this bloke is about our frame size, and he looks fine. Ive got a NightRod if you want to take one round the block....

Saying that, you shouldnt worry about how you look on the bike, or what the public think of you. You should buy a bike that you like, and you feel comfortable on. Its your money after all.

2461546289_0746bff7e7_zpsebbadbcf.jpg

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 12d

oh and here I was thinking people ride simply because its cool.

I see those types of riders around my area plenty, more worried about what sneakers match the helmet and hoodie they are wearing at the time

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

I like the look of the night rod mick but I prefer the laid back style of bike - also the mid-front peg mount is a bit more comfortable.

I'll have to ride a few more bikes first though, I've only ridden 1 450cc trail bike...lol

Passed one of these on the freeway yesterday, bloke was riding in the slow lane with hazards on for some ghey reason...anyway, he was of larger stature Pat, about our size, and the bike looked stubbie and gay with the apes on it. It looked like if you nudged him on the shoulder he would have fallen off.

I liked the look of them before I saw this bike I'm now leaning towards the Judge.

Nice, the judge is definitely the one I want - just have to wait a little while before the licence thing is done.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

I rode an ER 6 kawasaki a few years back and loved it. Low seat, lightish weight and torquey motor. I immediately felt comfy on it and thought what an excellent bike for a new rider !

Recently I put my money where my mouth is and bought the new version which is a Lams ninja 650 RL for my missus first bike and I was right!

I'm 6ft2 and nowhere near a lightweight and I feel comfortable riding it, even restricted, it's still torquey and there's a few accessories around for it to personalise the bike.

Cruisers are cool and stuffl and I own a Harley bagger as well as my three GSXR's but a bike like the ninja will be far better to learn on and far cheaper to repair if you happen to take a tumble or topple off it at low speed light my wife did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 14d

the judge is definitely the one i want

Was looking over the models this morning...again...I'm kinda leaning towards the Hammer 8-Ball now.

The lines flow a lot better and cleaner with the shorter rear guard...or is it just me...

Hammer 8-Ball

2012_Victory_Hammer_8-Ball.jpg

Judge

2012_Victory_Judge.jpg

Hammer

victory-motorcycles-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

Judge

2013-Victory-Judge_004.jpg

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

I may be the only one here but I think they look rubbish.

Especially the judge.

Whoever designed that fuel tank/seat/oil tank combo should be shot with a ball of their own sh*t.

• Like 2