Fpv Force 6 Build Number List

bj1991

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Yeh that's the one.  Owned by WA member of one of the forums.  Made big numbers back in the day.  

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/forum/members-section/members-rides/5411-fpv-force-6

Edited by arronm

• Member For: 5y 5m 10d

im hoping it still does.. it felt quick during the test drive but I couldnt really push it.. ill be able to drive it this weekend before I fly out, when I return I want to take it in to XFT and get it checked out and get the history on it, ive seen "tully's" vids and I pray it lives up to its rep.

1 hour ago, k31th said:

Looks like a great purchase, mate! :icon_ford:

A quality bunch of engine mods, beautifully presented vehicle with wheels etc and a beastly sound system :wow2:

yea thanks, very happy with it.. I was at the right place at the right time.

56 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Yeah dem mods doe. That should pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Edit: Start tightening hotside sh*t ;)

hahaha... ill take it to XFT and have them look over it since they did the build and familiar with the old girl

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 9d

Hi I have also been wondering how many force 6’s there were built. I live in Victoria and have build number 8 it was originally in Qld Charlie swerkolt and dick Johnson owned it and had it on track, then became a company car for Qld forklifts. Thankyou for doing this search, I can’t believe How hard it is to get info on them

cheers

• 7 months later...
  • Member For: 3y 11m 4d

Hi All. Long time listener here.

I had build #67 in lightning strike with red leather which I did stage 3 upgrades back in 2009 (Perth). She was my pride and joy, but someone wanted it more than me in 2011 (on my birthday of all days) and wrote it off 😢. I did see it for sale in SA about 5 years ago 🤐. Have been looking for another ever since and recently found build #1.... De Ja Vu in black leather and dark argents. Bog standard with 120ks. It appears to have been in an accident at some point with resprayed bonnet and a few other visual signs, but drives like a dream otherwise and was clearly a well looked after car. Will post some pics shortly.

Great thread and love this site!

Recommendations for covert kill switch and/or quality GPS tracking module welcomed.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

A kill switch is just that, a switch; so anybody with a bit of electrical knowledge can wire one in and put it in an inconspicuous place. All GPS tracking modules are easily defeated, unless you get a covert wiring job done, which again requires a bit of electrical knowledge/skill.