Zf 6 Speed Slipping

az6 turbo

• Member For: 21y 1m 13d

Tell them not to tamper with the auto and it will last forever. From my experiance as soon as you get an auto tune get ready for a rebuild. Tuners can not tune autos for sh*t. Dont care who the tuner is.

• Member For: 12y 2m 26d

Just got it sorted,all good now, shifts like a brand new box, no slipping no flare up, was all torque related in tune. Gearbox hasn't been tuned just crisp up shifts so probably line pressures upped a little. Thanks again.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 21d

Tell them not to tamper with the auto and it will last forever. From my experiance as soon as you get an auto tune get ready for a rebuild. Tuners can not tune autos for sh*t. Dont care who the tuner is.

Disagree, Dave did mine and he was one of the first to start tuning them, I loved my zf tune it wasn't too harsh and it survived lots of punishment with 400rwkw. And it was his generic zf tune loaded it in and he said if you don't like it change back to stock... Needless to say I loaded it in and it was spot on...

• Member For: 21y 1m 13d

Great news every time I have something slipping no easy fix full rebuild needed. Must be my luck.

Just got it sorted,all good now, shifts like a brand new box, no slipping no flare up, was all torque related in tune. Gearbox hasn't been tuned just crisp up shifts so probably line pressures upped a little. Thanks again.