Lux And Tech Packs

halis

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 8d

Thanks Kilmo that sensor screen could be quite handy. I might need to read the manual again especially with the sat nav its a technical little thing not like your average tom tom.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 27d

No worries Blue....yeah I've kinda gotten use to the Sat Nav....but there are still some things I have no idea what they are :) lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 8m 1d

this is my 2012 mk2 xr6t 'limited edition'. as you can see its basicly a luxo pack minus the dual climate control-single climate only.yes velocity the mk2 at least have ipod/usb connection in the console. the 'LE'S came with full leather,black console surround,carbon fibre look dash and door trim,reverse sensors with camera,19' wheels-new style- and according to my dealer some got a full size alloy spare or sat nav but not both.I got the wheel,dont need sat nav as I already have one.they are/were similar to the 50th ann models in features minus a few op's like side mirror blinkers etc.. but they are a bloody good buy. new mk 2 turbos are all gone from what ive been told,still a few new n/a's for sale. that's of course if your after new.hope this helps

Mate, that's a beauty!

• Member For: 11y 10m 1d

Yep - I always turn up to the office as the radio station is finishing off it's morning program.. and need to reverse :( I always miss the punchline to whatever joke they've got on

Sometimes when on a long drive and a crap song comes on, I just put it in reverse.

My car is packed with all sorts of wizardry, if I drive for too long it tells me to take a rest on the dash lcd.

Edited by Z2TT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 7m 20d

Not that I know of....sucks though huh??? Just get in put your music on....oh I love this track....pop it in to reverse.....silence....

Not really a design flaw, possibly a safety feature....but I don't like it that much...lol

Im only a newbie but im sure I saw the option to turn this off in the ICC setup screen last night? Mute audio during reverse or some how worded.

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 7m 20d

Sometimes when on a long drive and a crap song comes on, I just put it in reverse.

My car is packed with all sorts of wizardry, if I drive for too long it tells me to take a rest on the dash lcd.

that's also editable from 1 to 4 hours I believe.

• Like 1