Lux And Tech Packs

halis

• Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Hi am in the market for a fg t in the next couple weeks/months (till I find the perfect one). just wanted to be clear on the tech and lux packs available. From what I gathered the tech pack includes bluetooth and ipod integrations and the luxury pack includes leather seats, dual zone climate control, premium sound and sports steering wheel. is there anything else im missing. also after seeing a few t's I noticed most of them have a silver background just below the ICC screen (aircon/heater button areas) whereas a few of them have a black background. do you guys know the differences? attached is one with a black background.

cheers

post-44830-0-45982300-1367073278_thumb.j

admin edit: see post #22 (link) for the answer.

• Member For: 10y 11m 21d

Mate the screen colour is black when headlights on and grey when there off? If that's what your referring to? As far ss the options in the lux and tech packs. It really varies depending on the year you buy. The 10" colour display for example I believe was an option till 2010 and then bec a me a standard. Just shop around and ul soon pick up on what the extras are and we hat ones u want and what ones u can live without

Edited by sols

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 19d

The darker ICC surround, and dash spears, is part of the lux pack. The wheels should also be different in the lux pack.

• Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Mate the screen colour is black when headlights on and grey when there off? If that's what your referring to?

I was referring to the surround rather than the actual screen but thanks for the info re the 10" display

The darker ICC surround, and dash spears, is part of the lux pack. The wheels should also be different in the lux pack.

thanks mate that's what I wanted to know. also can you pick and choose what options you want from the luxury pack or do all lux packs have all the same options? thanks should be the last of my questions

• Member For: 10y 11m 21d

Ok too easy. I have an xr50 so I get confused as far as what is standard or extra as mine is different again. Xr50s yeild a gloss black surround so that could be unique to my car or could be a third option to consider.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 4d

Did all lux packs come with parking sensors too?

The early tech packs had the iPod integration in the console. I was told by a dealer this became factory with later models.

• Member For: 11y 2m 16d

this is my 2012 mk2 xr6t 'limited edition'. as you can see its basicly a luxo pack minus the dual climate control-single climate only.yes velocity the mk2 at least have ipod/usb connection in the console. the 'LE'S came with full leather,black console surround,carbon fibre look dash and door trim,reverse sensors with camera,19' wheels-new style- and according to my dealer some got a full size alloy spare or sat nav but not both.I got the wheel,dont need sat nav as I already have one.they are/were similar to the 50th ann models in features minus a few op's like side mirror blinkers etc.. but they are a bloody good buy. new mk 2 turbos are all gone from what ive been told,still a few new n/a's for sale. that's of course if your after new.hope this helps

post-55566-0-58116000-1367281473_thumb.j

post-55566-0-40994000-1367281505_thumb.j

post-55566-0-18733600-1367281543_thumb.j

Edited by damo6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 28d

My FG T is being factory built as we speak....and I got the luxury pack added in just for good measure...pretty much same as what Damo said.