How To Remove Hard Drawn Water Stains From Your Windows

• Member For: 12y 4m 1d

Hey guys, since buying my BA a few years back its always had some quite bad water droplet marks that just persistently remain on the outside of all my windows no matter how much windex and elbow grease you add... So today I decided to do something about it, did a little research and came up with using Metho to scrub it off- No luck at all... So further Internet browsing led me to a product called SPOT X. It's primarily used for shower screens etc.. Went to Bunnings and they sell it for $23.. Holly crap does it work..!!! Took me about an hour of scrubbing and following the instructions, being careful not to get too much on my paintwork and followed it up with a whole car wash just to be safe, ill attach a photo of my windows before and after the SPOT X, keep in mind the window on the right is cleaned and shammy'd and that's as good as all my windows previously got... Not sure if anyone will find this helpful but it worked too well not to share it around for you guys.... Makes my window tint look even darker now as you get an insane mirror finish on it. Cheers fellas!

post-48879-136663483573_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 4m 1d

Tab I wouldn't know mate cause it was on there since I purchased the car second hand... I would guess acid rain..

Dags, I buy you paint, you paint for me ok thanks ;)

Luke ill do yours for nothin mate. Ill come round when your free. I owe you anyways

(Don't know how to do multiple quotes.. :( )

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Making new thread now in WA section, "Josh's free window washing weekend", will post as open event on facebook too, to make sure numbers are good.