Remote Trigger For Amp

Flemo23

• Member For: 11y 5m 11d

hi all sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. does any one know where is the easiest place to find a remote turn on for a amp in a xr50t ute? also would help to know the colour. im guessing there is one behind the deck but cant seem to figure out how to pull it out. any help would be much appreciated.

cheers michael

all good people I found a spear trigger in the fuse box under the dash. I just pulled the plug out took the locking tab out of the plug inserted a terminal connector with my trigger wire, then reinserted the locking tab then plugged it back in problem solved.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 1d

He said their appears to be a spare spot in the fuse box to which he ran the trigger wire too, I would just check however that's its only constant when the ign is on so its doesn't flatten the battery asin constant power source, and also check that it isn't effected by the headlights going on or off or high beam low beam.

• The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 24d

I plugged mine into one of the looms under the steering wheel. get mad clipping though, how do I fix that?

the trigger I found was good not effected by anything just a spear ignition wire. I put a alpine pdx f4 and a alpine line converter minimal engine noise and my clipping is about 26