Not Bad Power From A Stock G6E Turbo Before And After Tune

JMJR10

• Member For: 12y 5m 20d

Car is mine.. can definitely notice a huge difference after tune, Very happy with Pro Flow. Would recommend to anyone. As for the figures, I'm more than happy to confirm them on another dyno if someone's willing to pay for it :)

Hey buddy hope you didn't mind me posting your car...good work

• Member For: 11y 2m 20d

My 2009 G6Et with 20,000kms on it made 271rwkw after a tune and ID injectors at Extreme Ford Tuning. Got told a Nizpro intercooler will take that up to around 300 beause they can up the boost(12psi now)plus an actuator, anyone got any thoughts as to whether it is worth spending another $3000,its sort of a daily driver,I use a different car to drive to work. Thanks guys.

• Member For: 18y 1m 15d

Slightly off topic:

Whats the most you would expect to see out of a stock FG catback exhaust assuming you had dump, cat and turbo ported? Someone on another forum is claiming 400rwkw pump fuel and whilst I knew FG exhaust wasnt too bad, I didnt think it was that good either.

Edit - was using F6 turbo, not the little 76r

Edited by old_mate

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

Had a Fg F6 ute that all the usual mods except for the cat back part of the exhaust due to it not being ready for sale at the time, we attempted to tune the car and leaning on it hard it would not go past 340ish, the manufacturer was pushed and came up with the remainder of the exhaust, it was fitted and placed on the dyno with the same tune, it ran 407 rwkw.

The stock cat back had blue rings around the muffler from the heat because of the restrictions

• 1 month later...