External Cooler On Zf

fordomatic1

• Member For: 15y 2m 8d

Move to QLD. Seen half a dozen external cooler running around on ZFs with no issue.

I'm with Joe. People try to over complicate their theories when working with ZFs. They are still a transmission at the end of the day.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d

Bellato, it's time to focus on solving your issue instead of just talking about it.

Yea I know it's bred into me at uni to make sure you really analyse (over analyse actually) something before making a decision.

I've decided to run an external cooler behind the foggy and bypass the heat exchanger

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 22d

Move to QLD. Seen half a dozen external cooler running around on ZFs with no issue.

I'm with Joe. People try to over complicate their theories when working with ZFs. They are still a transmission at the end of the day.

One of the Simplest gearbox's Ive ever had apart in the most part....the complicated stuff is in the mechatronic's

• Member For: 11y 21d

Yea I know it's bred into me at uni to make sure you really analyse (over analyse actually) something before making a decision.

I've decided to run an external cooler behind the foggy and bypass the heat exchanger

Now you have made me decide to do the same mate, at least if they die we might get a discount on a double rebuild here in Canberra. Who are you going to get to do it? My mrs drives our car 90% of the time and she drives like a grandma, so im sure it will be fine.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d

Haha yea well given the prices around Canberra we'll need any discount we can get lol.

I'm gonna mount it myself while I'm putting my cooler on and then run the hoses then whoever does my zf flush can hook it up and remove the heat exchanger while they're there.

• Like 1