Friday Night Cruises

• Member For: 14y 8m 13d

Last week was better. I left the FB group as it was getting too far off topic, with discussions on everything BUT the reason it was created, and a pile of 'For Sale' posts.

Yeah it seems to be the norm for this sorta thing.

Almost had my falcon (how I wasn't hit I don't know) several times by "sick *beep*" so I don't go out any more.

I'd be keen on a Sunday Braidwood run for a beer or something?

There was a ACT XR6 Facebook page waaaayyy back (probably new news for some of the users on here) I don't come on regularly. Could start our own XR falcon cruise group.

Might keep the hectik *beep* I.e. Late model camira owners at bay ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 14d

Friday night cruises aren't really for me, friday nights are for drinking and relaxing lol. Weekend cruises are better, been busy lately with work and house hunting so haven't been on the forums much and just been laying low, sorry bellato lol, but been poking around a bit more now.

• Member For: 11y 1m 16d

Friday nights aren't my sort of thing either. I'm not really interested in watching people do burnouts and stupid stuff attracting unwanted attention. Weekend cruises would be great, I would like to try and organise a photo shoot for those interested as well

I'm happy to do a shoot one weekend, I'm not going to promise mint pics though.

this is a link to my flickr, im a photographer by trade but I haven't done much car work a all. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakesims/

I'm only new to Canberra so we would need a nice location for late afternoon and then a location for night shots. I might go for a drive this weekend and try and find some spots so we have set places to go to, so there wont be too much stuffing around.

Below is shots I did of my old clubby, im still yet to do anything with my FG as im waiting on ACT plates

20120810ptf8518511_0123.jpg

20120810ptf8518511_0130.jpg

diamond-0766.jpg

diamond-0787.jpg

Edited by fordomatic1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Nice, any editing or straight from the camera.

I recently got a DSLR and did a photography course on the weekend so finally able to use manual mode and understand what I'm doing. Would love to come do a shoot one night and practice with you!

I'm not a big fan of heavy editing. All the shots are edited but only for exposure and colour changes, so not the stereotype of what editing is. The top image does have a filter over the fluro lights though so that they are not too distracting as they were very bright.

Manual shooting is the only way to go, im sure there are some great places to practice. I have a sofbox and LED light for soft lighting as well, so we can use them.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Yea neither am I. If you look at the photography thread adam does some great stuff and he doesn't use much if nay editting either and with a bit of practice you can really do a good job!

I need to just get out and have a crack, just been so busy lately and having a dirty car doesn't help lol