I hate pens that have a sharp/fine point and ball

for school exams I used one of these.

soft tuned down low \/ \/

soft-grip-metal-pen.jpg

for a daily I like these:

256521b.jpg

Edited by Ford Freak

bullet-space-pen.jpg

"This writing instrument is equipped with a patented ink cartridge, able to write in temperature from -30 ºF to +250 ºF, underwater, in zero gravity and at any angle, even upside down."

Can you guys recommend a pen for me? The bic blue pens we have at work just aren't able to cope with my left handed writing style, as te ink doesn't come out smooth. Is there anything I can do to fix this, without changing my writing style?

ymy2yza5.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy.

Cant wait to give it a whirl but still waiting for some funds to get it on the dyno and tune the ball to personal preference specs.

Should see gains in early torque figures I hope.

Will keep you all posted and do a build thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Bieng able to tune the ball for flow is great, but I heard in 2 weeks software will be released to tune the shaft!

Then we will be able to write on angles that suit us better.

ok guys looking at tuff pens look no further.

should push big power (WPM) with these bad boys

surefire-pen-2.jpg

"Made from high-quality, rugged, hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum, the SureFire Pen II($90) is virtually indestructible, nickel-plated pushbutton tailcap extend-retract mechanism enables single-hand operation. The SureFire Pen II comes with a high-performance Schmidt Technology easyFLOW 9000 ink cartridge and a stainless steel ink tip."

or

mil-tac-tactical-defense-pen.jpg

"The tough, rugged Mil-Tac TDP-1 Tactical Defense Pen ($90) is appointed with virtually indestrucitble, aircraft grade ,anodized aluminum business end, cap and integrated clip. This effective defense tool measures 5.25-inch in length with less than a half inch in diameter and weighs a little over an ounce. The TDP-1 also comes standard with a refillable cartridge and offers a smooth writing performance that also kicks ass."

The bes thing about modding your own pen vs buying a modded on is you get used to the power increases and end up being a better writer. Going to something like that just after getting your pen license and you will wipe out so much paper.

My friend who's 21 went to test drive one of those the other day but owner said no - fella had to go shotgun on the pen whilst the owner wrote with it.

Heard that a lady friend just got ignored when she went into the Surefire dealership as the salesmen didn't think she was a genuine buyer.

So my question is.. Is there a huge difference in different manufacturers quoted WPM and the actual OPWPM(on paper words per minute)..

Do the manufacturers measure their values on an ink cylinder dyno?

Ha Ha, my pen is way better than anybodys pen in this thread. Its first purpose is as a vibrator, secondary pen. Here is a demo but you wont understand him when he says you can stick it up your bum and have a good time with it.

My pen is better than your pen

9UJpY.jpg

Fark, ink pens are old archaic technology, just as good as push rod boat anchors, get with the new age people.