Which Pen.is Better?

Paulie2256

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

I call bullsh*t. Who changes the ink in a disposable pen? Would cost more for a refill than an entire new pen.

Any pics of the empty ink cartridge?

• Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

Also does anybody know if I can fit a black ink to my HB pencil? because I don't have my pen license but want to use a pen?

Ralphy, you can finally play with the big boys whilst not having your pen licence.

Now this is a bit risky and rebellious but worth it IMHO

2 coloured pen and PENCIL for when the pen police come knocking.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61TEm19VQBL._SL1300_.jpg

Edited by rednose

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

I use one of those, bought it used off the forum here and made sure to get the pen colour indicators black for stealth. Have had it a long time though and it's starting to chip with all the words I write.

Look I do 500+ pages a week for work (it's my daily and weekend writer) and the only things that let me down until recently were bearings - but that is probably my own fault for writing at an acute diagonal angle while my paper was over rough gravel surfaces. Happened on an "enthusiast" writing get together with some others from here though so look you tend to get excited.

Have been through dozens of pen license checks and never had them mention it so fingers crossed! Would suck to have to return to a stock pencil.

Oh mine is ex cop too so look you know they "broke it in well" hahaha. Made over 20.8wpm when stock which was second highest my tuner had seen.

• Like 1