G6E Turbo Interior Colour Recommendation

dannyv

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d

Hey guys,

Been looking for a g6e turbo the last few months.

Was keen on the cream leather interior, but thought I would get some opinions from people who own a g6e.

Ie how it wears, wat people think looks better.

Cheers, Dan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 29d

I have cream interior (cashmere), seems to stand the test, buy black floor mats, or be prepared to steam clean the car once a year.

In the summer heat, not as hot and don't notice any sunscreen marks like the black leather.

Any marks show up straight away and with a damp cloth most can be removed straight away.

Each to their own, I wanted a black interior, but settled for the cashmere, must admit the cashmere interior does grow on you.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d

Have to agree with Barnesy,

I have had my G6ET for three years and love the Cashmere Leather. Even with two young kids (and two JRT's) the colour is great.

As indicated, keep an eye on it and clean any marks when you see them. Black mats is also the way to go.

Having just gone through another hot summer in Melbourne, I am so glad I dont have black leather.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 6d

Cashmere is the go looks great easy to clean and stay clean , you just have to stay on top of it don't leave it to long between cleans, and use a good protectant. I use Bowdens own leather love and leather guard works great

My G6ET is a 09 model and the cashmere leather still looks good

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d

:Welcome2FordXR6t: well you've caame to teh right place and a great start picking a G6E.

When I was looking a wanted the cashmere as I though it looks better and gives the G6E that classy look/finish. I don't think the Cashmere suit all the G6E colour range but with some colour makes the car. E.G - Black, Ego, Seduce, Steel

I ended up changing my mind and went with the black as having 2 young kids it wold drive me nuts seeing dirty foots/marks on the back seat. Plus the darker the inside is the darker the tints look.

Anyway at the end of the day it's all what you want and like.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 1d

I have black on black g6 the black leather seems good easier to keep clean doesn't show up marks I think for a daily black is the go for a weekend car cashmere is a much better looking colour pita to keep clean

• Member For: 11y 7m 16d

ive got cashmere! I love it and everyone goes on about how hard it is to keep clean but ive had no problems. I use zaino leather shampoo and conditioner on it once every few months and the leather comes back bright and soft just like new

and yeh bitches love it :P

The floor mats do get filthy though so I think ill be getting some black ones shortly!