Sub And Amp Install In Boot

timmy t

• Member For: 14y 5m 9d

I have just received my car back after getting subs and amps installed in the boot. Set up looks awesomebequ6edy.jpg

Sound system includes Alpine type x 17pro component speakers in all doors. 2x 1000watt rms monoblock pdx amps, 1x 150watt rms 4 way pdx and 2x 1000 watt rms type r subs. Plus all the other extras

5ede6adu.jpg Crossovers and Audison bit one behind rear seats

raza5u6y.jpgbyby7abu.jpg Subs and amps before suede was fitted

6emudu8y.jpgu2yrured.jpg Dyna matted all doors

teqy4uby.jpg Every thing all finished. Took a daytime photo of the boot. Just going to run in the subs and speakers and it all should be good.ysu6ehu7.jpg

• Like 3

Haha, haven't used the boot for a long time. Total cost for boot alone was $7000. Photo doesn't do it justice, you have to see it.

Looks tops mate. I bet she pumps hard. What head unit and/or processor you running?

I'm running an audison bit one. Huge improvement over factory. Have to run it in first then get it re tuned. It pumps hard.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 2d

Nice. Did they install any more batteries and is your spare wheel accessible? The labour alone on an install like that would have chewed a fair bit of that $7k.

Yes most of it was labour as I supplied the parts. No more room for the spare tire. I fitted a optima battery in the boot as well

im running an Audison Bit one aswell, wait til you get it retuned you will love it :)

Hey xrsext, did the audison clean up the hiss that all fg have with a aftermarket amps.