Xr6 Turbo Nationals

HIRO F6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 7d

I'm keen as!! Us ford boys need to show the Holden's and ricers how it's done!

Theirs a thing called ls1 nationals run yearly at heathcote Victoria and everyone travels from interstate to come to it yearly that's means it actually happens haha maybe you should take a leaf from their book all the big workshops attend this also and donate prize money each workshop puts up like $1000-$1500 for each different category one workshop per thing works well.

Its more of a fun event with plenty of runs but sh*tloads of tough workshop cars their.

If you jumped onboard with those guys ls1 nationals vs xr6 turbo forum it might happen as they actually have organised and carried it out before.

• Like 1

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

mate best of luck, but I dont realistically think this will ever come about..

the amount of work/ time/ money/ support you would need to make this happen is not something someone could do part time.

then if you did manage to tick all the boxes, half the guys that committed would somehow be 'busy that weekend' and not show up.

im sorry this is a negative comment, but in 2 years this thread will have cobwebs all over it.

good on you for having the desire and drive to do something pro active for the community, and god I hope im proved wrong.

best of luck.

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 3m 5d

Thanks Panda. Negative comments are also encouraged, but only if when your proved wrong your attendance becomes compulsory :)

In speaking with the businesses that have invested the most into this community, they are all for a Nationals. Even one who is based the furthest away from NSW see's it as being beneficial and wanting to support such an event.

We've now got a date of May 2014 to work towards utilizing WSID and Eastern Creek North Circuit. They finalize their 2014 calendar in the coming months and will confirm our date.

I honestly can't believe you guys find it that daunting of a task?

I reckon half y'all are just too scared to tell this missus your going on a holiday with the boys to play with your car!

• Like 6

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 12d

I reckon half y'all are just too scared to tell this missus your going on a holiday with the boys to play with your car!

Better to tell your misses that instead of,, going on holidays with your car to play with the boys

• Link
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d

You are right about not many sub 10 second posters on here. I don't get on and post much these days

With that much notice the TRP crew will be keen Id say and can bring a handful of sub 8 sec cars if you want to put on a display. Fingers crossed they will have a 7 sec falcon on the books as well real soon. By next year there will probably be a few of them I'd say.

This will be awesome if it comes about. Well down Hiro on putting in the time to organise.

• Like 3