JETURBO

Jet's Tuning (Oh No)

Ok. I know Ferk all. So don't flame me for having a go! But could it be Adelaide's atmospheric conditions that cause a higher dyno output rather than the settings on the dyno?

No were just wankers, and the mainline autocorrects for that with the inbuilt wearther station

Dazz hahaha were getting one for the shed me thinks for maxx wank factor

nCmJhS3.png

Just quietly, I always take a second to hit the love heart in tapatalk before I like a post. Just doesn't feel right. In other words, I like you j@ but sorry I don't love you!

Yet

I use HP also, dont waste your time going to one of their courses though, its sh*te. A knock box would also be a valuable investment in addition to your wideband. I purchased the Smiths Racing service 2 channel one. It works quite well. There are a few flash ones now can log digitally in addition to having the headphones. The downside with Hp is it doesnt have the Knock retards pid, but Ive been going alright withough it. You can also still firm up the shifts just by altering the torque managment tables in HP on the 6 speed auto. Toads helps me out a fair bit there and I flick him a random txt now and and again, top lad and always helpful, Im trying to stand on my own two feet now and work stuff out though lol

May be able to get Dannys software, not sure but worth a try, that way you bypass sct and does everything sct does also.

May be able to get Dannys software, not sure but worth a try, that way you bypass sct and does everything sct does also.

Surely Danny won't give his software up!

Last I heard, his software wasnt too far off being released. It would be for a fee of course. But you could bet your house that the tech support would be a 1000% better than what is available for all other options. He might do you a package deal for software and one of his little CAN-BUS shift light interfaces.

Interesting, I haven't spoken to him for a while but I'd be interested to know where's he's at with it all. He doesn't really give answers but did well to steer me in the right direction for which I'm most appreciative....As a result I have adopted the same philosophy when assisting others.

Edit...let me guess it's two weeks away right?

Edited by IH8TOADS

If I started to get more serious and not just my own car, it might be worth while to see, I don't know what kind of dollars it would go for though. Im playing around with AFR's and timing down low at the moment, trying to get this GTX35 to spool up as fast as possible. Once you get yours on Brendan, we can compare sizes.....I mean graphs