Canberra Cruise 2013! 3Rd Of March! Get On It!

mcinnes

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 26d

I vote us Northsiders meet in Dickson then :) its somewhat centralized for all of us to then just cruise down Northbourne (or which ever way you get there :P).

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 30d

Where abouts is that Fryer lol?

Yea I'm keen for 12pm dickson. I say carpark next to maccas, park furthest away from woolies as theres usually a heap of empty spots there

And yes mcinnes the quickest way to get there is down northbourne, left at wentworth, right on limestone, right on anzac parade, left on parkes way then I dunno the rest of the roads but a lot of two and 3 lanes, merging etc to have some fun haha.

I would say we race each other but my tyres are bald and the car's only stock lol. If we want to have a sound off however I think I will win haha

• Member For: 13y 2m 22d

I'm in Ngunnawal too, got the Mrs awards night on Sat night so hopefully wont be too seedy. Will have new rims fitted this weekend too, woot (5th set lucky ;))

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 2m 27d

Hi Guys I am the only south side soul, living in Chisholm. I won't be able to make the cruise I am working that weekend :fuckyou: Shame was looking forward to meeting you guys. Took my car for its first good cruise today all the way into Caringbah in Sydney. Went really well it was a hungry little animal at times, Just wanted to be given some hell.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Is the Dickson car park the best place? It gets pretty busy there, with Saturday shoppers and all, plus might be a pain all trying to leave the area together.

What about the new Maccas at epic on Northbourne something like that? and races would obviously be within speed limits and not running any red lights :P

I reckon we should have a photo either at the brod, the corrilian or up at mt ainslie!