G6Et First Tune

Stigmata

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 15d

Hey bud, heres a pic. I had to take it with my phone as I am just setting up a new PC and havent installed the scanners drivers yet. I will post a proper scanned pic up when I get it all running. Been thinking about E85 a fair bit, I just do a heap of km's each week which is going to make it heaps dearer than 98.....spewin. Still might but.

Kind regards Jon

post-55579-0-07332300-1365939326_thumb.j

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 8d

^^ Despite e85 fuel consumption being higher, due to it being much cheaper at the bowser it won't work out that much more expensive. Plenty of guys have posted saying that the actual cost of running on e85 isn't that much more expensive, just need to fuel up more often

• Donating Members

^^ Despite e85 fuel consumption being higher, due to it being much cheaper at the bowser it won't work out that much more expensive. Plenty of guys have posted saying that the actual cost of running on e85 isn't that much more expensive, just need to fuel up more often

Hmmmmm, I do around 600km a week?. Think I will leave it on ultimate as its my daily drive, E85 isnt available when the family and I decide to go for a holiday to KI or similar. Im sure I will probably end up going that route though, as you can never say no to a bit more power LOL

Kind regards Jon

• Member For: 11y 10m 9d

I am looking at tuning my G6ET at some stage, MORPOWA would be more convenient for me but Heinrich has the better wrap.

In saying that im assuming you pretty happy with that dyno read.

Sam

Edited by towsw001

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Sam morpowa are fine simon is a good tuner

Bruce has the experience and dominates on the turbo falcon

And is alot cheaper

• Like 1

• Donating Members

I have been playing around with turbo stuff for a long time as most of us have and have used many tuners over the years. I cannot reccomend Simon at Morpowa highly enough.The attention to detail he put into my tune was outstanding, he was also cheaper than Heinrich? I have mates that have had their Fords tuned by Bruce and seem happy enough with it. Personally I am more than happy to drive over the other side of town to deal with Simon, he will be tuning mine again soon.

My mate used to tune my boosted LS motors and he was the only other tuner I have seen put so much effort into getting everyting spot on.

Very happy with my G6's tune :)

Kind regards Jon

• Like 1