G6Et First Tune

Stigmata

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

your pipework looks awesome mate, wish I had the skills to do great workmanship like that on my car. I'm interested to hear how the GTX 35/76 compares to the stocko FG turbo in regards to spool time. Also it should list you as a donating member instantly, or at worst within 24 hours. Might depend on how you paid???

Cheers,

Jarrad

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 16d

Hi Guys

thankyou for the compliments. Paid donation via paypal last week? Though it would have been processed by now?

Definately going the 76. I have bought a new garret exhaust housing with the big gate/ flapper so no need to port. Apparantly they dont make them any more?

Hopefully it shouldnt overboost on the OEM 76 with just a cat back and 12psi accuator? Will make a 3.5" dump when I fit the GTX.

Speak soon

kind regards Jon

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

You make it sound too easy, bang some pipe together and wella.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 16d

hey bud, thankyou, really appreciate it. Just let me know if you want the date and time of payment etc [ :)]

You make it sound too easy, bang some pipe together and wella.

LOL, It is easy for me I guess. Been doing it for too long. Looking forward to seeing what I can come up with for the D/S airbox with some cold air feed. Also thinking bout making the exhaust so it splits into twin 3.5" with twin mufflers, then into single 4" tail pipe & muffler. Will see once its up in the air in a week or two :)

Kind regards Jon