Vf Holden Revealed

timetaker

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d

I had a customer with a 325 LS3 clubby special and made less than my FG stock. Intake and tune only made 260rwkw. I also had one of these this week 394076_564612830245832_1214763068_n.jpg

I will wait to the official press release for the GTS specs. 430 is a big jump in badge power and the public cry babies finger waggers are already having a whinge in comment sections on the interweb. Still even at 430, the 335 GT is just about on par if actual outputs are stamped on the bootlid.

• Member For: 11y 1m 17d

Yes the Fpv gt comes out with 335@ wheels stock

The hsv is only gonna make 300 at the wheels guaranteed

The only thing the hsv has better than the Fpv is the rear suspension set up which will allow them to get better traction

Yes the hsv will sound better because of the 6.2 litre

• Member For: 11y 5m 17d

what are the chances that Expensive Daewoo have changed their ways and the car is actually making 430rwkw :D, it does have a supercharger, wonder what an aftermarket tune would do to it :launch:

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d

Imagine the warranty claims on driveline if it was 400+ rwkw

I dont think Expensive Daewoo would have a bar of it tbh

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 9m 30d

seen vids of a stock fg f6 and gt335 running around 12.2 stock at wsid , these better run 11.8 or less or fail imo for the hype that there delivering as both fpv were on stock dunlops aswell .

• Member For: 11y 4m 29d

the driveline has had a substantial upgrade, as per GM's request, to ensure quality is not lost. axles, diff, gearbox and clutch. my understanding is this is one of the main reasons for the jump in price. that and the additional expense of the engine.

sadly, I don't think it will be quite as "HSV'd" as any will expect. simple things like the tail lights. on the VE, they are completely different shape size and location to the holdens. this car will simply have LED tails, in the same shape and location as the holdens.

ps, boss335 or what ever your name is... cubes are cubes. there is NO replacement for displacement. this thing will sh*t on the fords, in august when it arrives. just like the ford, its a boosted 8, but with 25% more volume.

$95,000 not including dealer and on roads is the claimed price too.

yes, its pricey.