Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.

marty69

• NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member For: 15y 11m 28d

LAZY6T is good cos it doesn't make you seem like you take yourself too seriously (imo there's nothing worse).

I was considering ordering WTFM8 the other week just for laughs. I've also considered TNUCDAM and TISHO for some rearview mirror hilarity.

Personalised plates can make or break a car.

I agree. I saw a V6 VX the other day with awesome 20"s and a full airbag kit. He had the plates OOBABY and after seeing it do the full lowrider routine in the Maccas drivethrough for like 10 minutes, I honestly couldn't imagine the car without them.

If his plates had been QUIKVX or HSVVX, I would've been laughing at him as I jetted past when we left the drivethrough. Instead I gave him a big grin and the thumbs up.

• Member For: 15y 8m 24d

Im not a fan of descriptive plates as in MYVXSS or at my work VYSS 05 . its like holy sheit!! I couldnt read the badges on your car, thanks for that.

a plate that means something to the owner, or a nod to your car such as LAZY6T is cool.

My mate has SLO440 on his cortina and in SA cause its a 'S' series plate (starts with a 'S' or 'R' 3 letters 3 numbers, old style standard plate) its 'low key' which I think rocks

each to there own . . . . . .

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 24d

Get TUFF6T they sound good not wankish at all but I do luv custom plates like that, in the end you get whatever you like its your car.

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 23d

I think I might go the LAZY6T

gets people thinking , and I am a lazy f*cker in general

and gives the car an edge

ie lazy6t could meen I don't want to race you I'm to lazy good for when ya can't be bothered

or could take the sarcastic path and meen it doesn't even have to put any effort in to beat you

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 23d

yeah I ordered both becuase I wasn't sure lazy6t and tuff6t so they will give me the choice ,but I think lazy suits me and the car

tuff6t can be had for what it costs me if someone wants it