Absolutley Disgusting Ford Service.

Steve O

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

Wasn't suggesting you are naive or inexperienced...just that the bottom-feeding slimy fckers may have thought you were hence all their antics.

The google machine says no about the cooling-off period for WA. It's different in each state but I assumed there would have been something...in Qld it's one business day and you can cancel for no reason and the most that you can forfeit is $100 deposit.

But either way I'd assume they could get in all sorts of poo for trying to sell a vehicle that's not roadworthy.

Good luck with it.

Get fcked Mick.

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d

Thanks Tab,

I didn't think you were having a go at me mate. We must have no cooling-off period here which is quite frankly stupid...

All I want is to take my business elsewhere, due to their actions...

Can someone give me the gist of that? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah I think I can...

Dealers f*cked me over trying to sell me a used car with illegal tyres. Had an independent inspection and I was told they were below the read indicators - I.e. under 1.5mm I.e. not legal. Told me they wouldn't replace so I used my clause to get out. Apart from being a bunch of assholes as well.

They don't want to cancel the contract and it's still going... Planning for legal action as they won't give me back my deposit.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

sh*t thing mate.. Jesus in QLD the ball rolls so fast on car sales you can usually walk out at any time in the process except for pick up day.. It's usually in the 24 hours cool down..

From memory our cool down doesn't come into effect until you actually sign the form for it either..

Good luck with it.

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d

Hey Spin,

We actually don't have RWC's... Not completely sure how it works here. I guess the car is legal until you get pulled over or inspected?

As I said, I would have taken the car if they'd agreed to replace the tyres - Sadly it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Edited by NVT