My Andra Battle.

Vevapower

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 23d

Devils Advocate:

Is it possible, if people make too much of a stir and the issue becomes too public. They may be concerned about making a decision that appears to the uneducated as them skimping on safety?

Ant

PS: Just a concern, would love to make it more affordable and easier to access. Would be a dream of mine to get down the 1/4 mile in a competition.

• Member For: 13y 2m 1d

Shouldn't matter what tune you use for the track or street, some guys don't have e85 readily available to use daily, the point we are trying to make is that it is very easy for a modern day falcon to run a 10 when the correct mods are done.

What makes it even more impressive is it is achievable with bolt on mods on unopened engines.

ANDRA need to realise that a budget of $10,000 or less in some cases can get you a 10 sec pass, meaning technically you can no longer race without a cage.

I had a fg f6 with only cat pipe,cooler pipes,fuel pump, injectors, v8 air box,sct with e85 daily driver tune

and ran an 11.02 (with only 4lbs of the line)

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/80230-fg-f6-351rwkw-e85/

All up cost me $4700 including the et streets.

On the second run after I had done the 11.02, I twisted the tailshaft.(I am sure I would of got that <10.99 with in the next few passes)

I ended up not racing or spending any more money on that car because I knew as soon as I got that <10.99 its racing days were over.

Edited by james333

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

I think it would be possible to run a 10 with a euro 4 FG F6 for under 4g (charged at a retail rate, not inc price of slicks) for someone willing to push it on E85

Link to FB page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/139192539576927/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Edited by possum
  • Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m

I think it would be possible to run a 10 with a euro 4 FG F6 for under 4g (charged at a retail rate, not inc price of slicks) for someone willing to push it on E85

Link to FB page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/139192539576927/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Can you break it down for us possum?

Seems too good to be true

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 24d

Has to be a Euro 4 FG F6 ZF 6Spd

Xcal3 & tune on E85 $1850

F6 high flow injectors $695

Surge Tank supplied and fitted $1350

Removal of the restrictor ring behind the euro 4 cat

Pushed hard should make close to 380 at the tyres on Nizpro dyno and be capable of a 10 in competent hands

Obviously slicks and wheels to suit would be additional cost and doesnt factor in breaking anything at the track

Edited by possum
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...