Sign in to follow this  
WANAGO

Wanago Now With Mcdon Bro 9" 4"link & Cage

Had billet cages in my shafts, helped but still broke them. Have never tried the true trac diff, didn't bother as drive shafts are

Always going to break.. So 9" inch is only option comin off transbrake

So still the std centre? broke the shafts from using the transbrake or did they break under normal launches?

Hey champ have you got your cage tech inspected, can you please put up some more pics of the drivers side cage going through the dash and where it mounts to the floor

Hey champ have you got your cage tech inspected, can you please put up some more pics of the drivers side cage going through the dash and where it mounts to the floor

yea cage has been tech inspected, ill get more pics of cage when I see it next, u do have to do a pedal mod too..

I still have the Koyas off the car, they are brand new..

Have ya done tailshaft loops, external isolation switch, parachute and transblanket for full 9.0 tech inspection?

Yes John all done. hence new seats also, as need to be a fixed back not a recliner, only thing I have not done is a blanket for auto, if they say I need it, I'll buy it, chute and iso switch and T/S loop done,

not chasing the record but have a number I wanna achieve in the car..

Edited by WANAGO

What about winning racers and putting v8s on the trailer sorry for a million questions but bracket racing xr6t are rare it's like you see a fast car once and never see them again!

Cool. I'm in the same boat, I'm not after a record I just want to beable to keep go racing not be a one hit wonder. As for the seats I'm blaming your photo, I was just gonna get one for racing and fit my others for daily but now I'm gonna get a matching set and make them permanent.

Haha mine will be white/cream like what I have now, defiantly your fault wasn't even thinking about doing it til I saw pics lol.

Will be good to see it raced and see how the aides in traction, when's it's first outing?

Haha mine will be white/cream like what I have now, defiantly your fault wasn't even thinking about doing it til I saw pics lol.

Will be good to see it raced and see how the aides in traction, when's it's first outing?

Umm prob Sydney T&T, heading to powercruise there at end of feb, so will no doubt swing over to drag strip and have a run on the sat night

They are pretty easy going at WSID. Dont remember them checking for trans blanket or external isolation switch on mine. Also didnt know you needed a fixed back seat, ive got normal BA seats and never been pulled up.

4 link with sheet metal housing, just under $5k, but that's with out diff center or axles, than mods to fit it to car and weld in, so depends on how strong u want to make it is how much the final cost will be.. I have Strange 35spline, full spool, all the good sh*t is in it..

and car has made 700ish with the T400 in mate..