Does Anyone Know About The New F6?

Bazza96

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 10m 20d

Would not buy it unless it has significant changes, perhaps a decent set of tyres from Factory and fix the FG Common problems.
I drove a GS Supercharged and it lights up the tyres in smoke with traction control on in 1st Gear I wouldn't buy a car that cant put the power down.

Having seen the VF In person it looks like a girls car the FG is much better in looks.

Edited by Z2TT

• Member For: 10y 8m 3d

I'm itching to find out some details about the next model.. I heard rumours that ford were holding a media event last month to reveal some details into what will be happening. However I didn't end up hearing anything about that taking place at all..

I'm not sure how reliable they are but, a recent issue of motor magazine foretells that FPV will no longer exist as of next year. Also that they will be re-launching the XR8 (which will consist of what is currently GT running gear), and that they will be releasing the Mustang into the Australian market as there new flagship 'Muscle car'....

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 2d

I'm not sure how reliable they are but, a recent issue of motor magazine foretells that FPV will no longer exist as of next year. Also that they will be re-launching the XR8 (which will consist of what is currently GT running gear), and that they will be releasing the Mustang into the Australian market as there new flagship 'Muscle car'....

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/85631-fpv-phased-out-2014/

• Member For: 10y 8m 3d

Thanks for that.. They pretty much confirmed what I had read previously. Pretty devastated to be honest... I knew that eventually FPV's time was going to run out. I think I was just hoping that it wasn't going to be so soon :(

• Member For: 16y 2m 23d

Joisus, keep the Rspec BF2 F6 or flog it and rip in a 60k Gen-F R8?

I just can't do the R8 incase a hero "FH" F6 is released. I have doubts though 8...(

What's a 2007 model BF2 silhouette F6 with 42k on the clock, immaculate condition inside and out, 5k BBS RIMS (+NT05 tyres), V8 bonnet, and believe it or not completely stock engine (not even a tune) worth...?