How Often Do You Wash Your Utes?

robbay91

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 8d

You need a really good protection product if you plan on parking the car under a tree. Supercheap will not be able to help you out is most of the megs, AG stuff is crap when it comes to that sort of thing.

If you really want the car to look as good as the day you bought it you should probably be looking a permanent coating like Ceramic Pro. Forget the dealers paint protection rubbish, appliations of products like Ceramic pro permanently bond with the paint giving you a thick hard layer to stop dirt and grime even touching the paint. The applications are reasonably expensive as they are pro only but seeing a car is likely to be the second most expensive item somebody will ever buy it does make sence to look after them. You will always get the money back when you sell the car as it will present better than the next one. Definitely worth a look into, http://www.nanoshine.com.au

Other options are more labour intensive and will require some work a couple of times a year depending on what you decide to do. A good quality paint sealant and topped with a nice looking wax will keep the car looking good. Learn about the 2 bucket wash method and how to wash and dry the car correctly as 90% of scratching on a vehicle is done by the owner not washing correctly. Speak to somebody like Waxit, or Car Care Products and explain your situation.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 8m 9d
ffs this is the easiest fix for this problem

sigh

hahaha, yeah my street is just trees galore, and there is one spot where theres no trees but I fight for that spot against other members in the family (mom keeps her xr5 turbo in good nick too) so yeah got no choice unless I move out

• Member For: 11y 8m 9d
You need a really good protection product if you plan on parking the car under a tree. Supercheap will not be able to help you out is most of the megs, AG stuff is crap when it comes to that sort of thing.

If you really want the car to look as good as the day you bought it you should probably be looking a permanent coating like Ceramic Pro. Forget the dealers paint protection rubbish, appliations of products like Ceramic pro permanently bond with the paint giving you a thick hard layer to stop dirt and grime even touching the paint. The applications are reasonably expensive as they are pro only but seeing a car is likely to be the second most expensive item somebody will ever buy it does make sence to look after them. You will always get the money back when you sell the car as it will present better than the next one. Definitely worth a look into, http://www.nanoshine.com.au

Other options are more labour intensive and will require some work a couple of times a year depending on what you decide to do. A good quality paint sealant and topped with a nice looking wax will keep the car looking good. Learn about the 2 bucket wash method and how to wash and dry the car correctly as 90% of scratching on a vehicle is done by the owner not washing correctly. Speak to somebody like Waxit, or Car Care Products and explain your situation.

yeah ill save up abit and buy the good stuff then

and pazzo if you can buy cars out right I wish I had your job :P

• Member For: 11y 2m 10d

I wash mine at least once a week. MK 2 XR6 in that new green colour (Swift)

It gets so damn dirty doing nothing, its not fair sometimes. Invest in a Karcher or similar, makes life a little easier.

Have only waxed it once, cos I'm too lazy for that.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

make mine to work and get the detailers to wash a couple times a week... perks of dealership.

jet gets the injans to wash his car.

pazz u need injans

• Like 1